I have been informed that I should document, as much as possible, the journey my darling wife and I take to conceive our first child. As I am one to normally ignore good advice, this will be a change! THUS advice taken to heart, here we go...
Tif and I have been together 4 years (5 in October), we live in Ohio (one of the archaic, back words states, where same sex marriage is illegal), we have 2 dogs and a sugar glider (like a flying squirrel but cuter). We have 2 nephews (Evan 4 and Max 1) and 1 niece (Caroline 2 1/2). With all these babies around (and my biological clock ringing off the chart) we decided it's time to have our own.
For those of you who don't know, it's not exactly easy for to women to make a child (we lack one essential ingredient) SO I will be documenting our journey to find, utilize and create life with 2 lesbians and a vial of sperm!
Welcome to 2 lesbians and a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment